Who are we looking for?
Artelia is looking for recent graduates, and final year students set to graduate in 2020 who have:
- A 2:1 or above in a relevant undergraduate or Masters degree (to either the Project Management or Quantity Surveying graduate programme)
- Appropriate work experience that demonstrates a pro-active approach and significant exposure to technical skills
- Strong numerical ability
- Excellent organisational skills and a methodological approach
- Great communication and negotiation skills
- The ability to work in a team
- Confidence and drive to take ownership of their career
Whichever career path you chose, if you are hard-working, yet relaxed and want to work in an international and varied work environment we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with a covering letter/email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 31 December 2019.