Putting you in control of your estate and facilities. From large scale, complex acute and primary care facilities to support accommodation and tailor-designed spaces for commissioners, Artelia’s healthcare team brings together operational experience as health practitioners and estate managers with expertise in strategic planning, project delivery and management of healthcare environments.
WHAT WE DO
- Business cases for Sustainability and Transformation funding
- Project and Cost Management delivery of healthcare buildings
- Project process design and implementation and PMOs
- Maximise efficiency and commercial potential through estate rationalisation programmes
- Contract performance for PPP/PFI healthcare facilities
- Enhance the facilities management function
- Manage patient-focused co-production
- £850m capex worth of world class health and care facilities delivered
Artelia is appointed to the NHS Shared Business Services (NHS SBS) Construction Consultancy Framework. This framework creates a compliant and cost-effective method for NHS Trusts, health authorities and providers of NHS funded services, including practice based and general practice commissioning consortia, to appoint Artelia to provide estates and construction consultancy advice without the need to tender. The framework can also be used by other public-sector clients and registered charities in the UK. Services that can be provided by Artelia under the framework include:
- Project Management
- Programme Management
- Cost Management
- Estates Strategy/Rationalisation
- Business Case Development
- Property Advice and Management
- Facilities Management
- Procurement Advice
- Public Private Partnerships Technical Advisory Services
- Contract Administration or NEC Project Manager Role
Further information on the NHS SBS Construction Consultancy Framework can be found on the NHS SBS website.
You can also appoint us via the public sector ESPO Framework (No. 2664) which covers Property, Building and Infrastructure Advice and Management Services throughout the UK.
How can we Help?
T: +44 207 269 0450
NHS Business Cases
Artelia has successfully developed approved Full Business Cases for our NHS clients, enabling them to access vital funding for capital and equipment improvement.
Talk to us today about how we can help you access Sustainability and Transformation Funding.