If you are bidding for a transport infrastructure concession then Artelia’s global experience covering rail, tram, bus systems, motorways and ports and our experience of programming, risk exposure, forecasting traffic development and passenger numbers can be an invaluable asset in the bidding process.
We also manage capex projects from station refurbishments to passenger logistic flows, rebranding roll-outs and new information networks for passengers and operators.
WHAT WE DO
- Project and Cost Management
- Bid support for transport infrastructure concessions
- Technical due diligence for PFI/PPP consortia
- Construction project management
- Rebranding and signage programmes
- Party Wall
How can we Help?
T: +44 (0) 207 269 0450
Did You Know?
Artelia carried out the feasibility study for the Cuenca tram line in Ecuador, which is to pass through the city’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed centre.