Delivering a step change in your organisation
When you are trying to re-engineer your business or operations, our support in analysing your capex needs, will help you make informed investment decisions to realise that step change. We can then help you implement your capital investment programme by managing the multiple projects that fit within it.
Our programme managers are all highly experienced professionals. They work with you to define your strategic objectives and business goals and plan how the different projects will be executed to achieve those goals. In practice that means recognising the dependencies between all the different project elements, determining how resources are distributed among the projects and then co-ordinating their implementation.
WHAT WE DO
- Programme definition – business cases and investment appraisals
- Programme governance structures (including processes and procedures
- Programme management office
- Phasing management
- Financial analysis and programme cost control
- Contract management of delivery teams
- Stakeholder and communications management
- BIM integration
How can we Help?
T: +44 (0) 207 269 0450
DID YOU KNOW?
With 3,500 staff in 35 countries we have the international structure and capacity to coordinate programmes of work across disciplines, regions and countries, with access to an impressive range of project, cost, design, surveying, engineering, construction and safety specialists.