We are a growing business and are always interested in talented people looking for a new and different challenge. If you think you can make a contribution we look forward to hearing from you.
Consultant Quantity Survey to join our Cost Management Team in London
We are ideally looking for someone with a minimum of 3-4 years’ post qualification experience in a Quantity Surveying role who is looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate will be MRICS and the expectation is that candidates will have sufficient experience and knowledge to be self-sufficient in managing projects under the guidance of an Associate/Director and, for larger projects, work as part of a team taking responsibility for delivery of specific elements of work. Good pre-contract, as well as construction delivery experience is essential.
The projects you will be involved with will range from residential to heritage, school expansions to major masterplans, commercial fit-outs to major healthcare facilities.
In exchange, we are offering a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package with 5% pension, Life Insurance, full private Medical Insurance and a Medical Cash Plan (including optical and dental cover), childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes, membership to My Artelia Benefits offering shopping discounts, savings on cinema tickets, hotel bookings and insurance. You will receive up to 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and 2 days charity leave each year. We also have a number of fun social events throughout the year so you will quickly feel like part of our team!
To apply please send your CV and details to: email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Senior Commercial Manager
We have an exciting role for an experienced engineer or project/commercial manager in the petro-retail sector. The candidate will be overseeing the commercial team and £40m+ budget for a major retail petroleum client. You will be the commercial interface between the project delivery team and the client and responsible for the handling of the programme budget, fees, invoicing, writing on assets and reporting to the fixed assets team, running team meeting internally and with the contractors. You will also be responsible for procurement activities and implementing and reporting on value improvement initiatives.
The role is based in London, but will require you to travel in the UK and abroad.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
• Post graduate experience in petroleum (retail) project management and/or engineering
• Experience managing major petroleum forecourt and shop upgrades with one of the top-tier petroleum retailers
• UKPIA qualified and SPA passport
• Experience preparing monthly accrual estimates/forecasts and budget reconciliations for large programmes (200+ projects)
• Understanding of capital and operating expenditure, assets under construction and fixed asset reporting including tax implications
• Managed teams up to 10 employees
• Understanding of SWMS, JHAs and Material Safety Data
• Understanding of safety requirements/procedures for deep excavations, ‘hot works’, confined space works and working at height
• Able to demonstrate significant procurement and supply chain management experience in the petrol retail sector and including with international suppliers
• Understanding of environmental remediation strategies and cost validation
• knowledge of emerging technologies in the petrol retail sector
• Able to demonstrate significant experience in value engineering
• Experience managing internal team budgets
• Extensive experience working with invoicing software including generating purchase orders, processing invoices and payment of suppliers
• Extensive experience working with budget tracking and reporting software
• Experience with supplier contract agreements
• Extensive experience using Microsoft Sharepoint
• Advanced excel skills including writing macros
• Undertaken LEAN Training
• Proficient in Microsoft AX and Office package
• Proficient in English
Salary to be between £55,000 and £60,000 per annum. Additional benefits include 5% pension and membership to our medical insurance schemes, up to 27 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Covering letter and CV.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.