Driving efficiency, improving sustainability and delivering world class learning facilities
KCL is undertaking significant improvements to its estate portfolio to provide high quality teaching, social and research space for its students, with an emphasis on space rationalisation, easier access and sustainability. As Project Manager and QS Artelia provides professional support and cost management, programme, procurement and contractual advice to the Estates team, under the LPP Framework.
Projects for KCL include:
- James Clark Maxwell Building Professional Services Relocation
- Strand Terrace external repairs and redecoration of Grade I listed façade
- Music Faculty remodelling and refurbishment
- Natural & Mathematical Sciences Department Feasibility for computer laboratory
- Major services and fabric overhaul of the Rayne Institute Medical Research Facility
- Harris and Anatomy Lecture Theatres refurbishment and reconfiguration.
- King’s Terrace refurbishment and improvements to venue facilities.