Heritage, Arts and Culture
Our clients are responsible for historically important buildings and collections dating from Roman times to the present. We can help you preserve and protect heritage assets, bid for and raise funds, improve your visitor experience and ensure that your business plans are financially viable. We have secured over £100 million worth of Heritage Lottery Funding for heritage, arts and culture projects.
What we do
- Project and Cost Management
- Business plans and project viability
- HLF funding bids
- Capital projects for the conservation of historic buildings and artefacts
- Visitor improvement programmes – interactive attractions, retail, cafe, educational programmes and facilities
- Sensitively improve the environmental efficiency of listed buildings
Sponsor: Association of Independent Museums (AIM) National Conference
We are delighted to be continuing our close association with AIM by sponsoring the 2019 National Conference.
How can we Help?
T: +44 (0) 207 269 0450
Did You Know?
Artelia has helped secure over £100m in Heritage Lottery Funding.